My name is KA and I am Fat. Yep, I said it. I am a fatty. And it is time for me to be Fit. This blog will be my point of honesty on the path to fitness.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day 2

Well, day 1 went pretty well. I did my exercise, ate only 1615 calories (which is quite low, but I saved a whole heap for night time which is my munchie time and then dinner was really filling so I stopped), and drank all my water.

I got up at 5.45 this morning (rude, I know) and went for my 30 minute walk. I am only walking a little over 2kms coz I am slow (had a torn Achilles tendon last year that took ages and ages to heal and it is still a bit sensitive), but it is still 30 minutes of movement, and I can only get better. I have made my lunch and it is in the fridge here at work ready to go. It will be another good day.

My exercise goal for this week is 5 x 30 minute walks. So far I am 2 from 2 which is awesome. Am going to try and get them done by Friday so I don’t have to think about it on the weekend.

There is not really much else to say today. I will probably only check in every few days or when there is something to report.

Till next time. J

No comments:

Post a Comment